Friday, July 10, 2009

New Update

So right now I am in TY again and we're going to visit Alison (a current volunteer) at her clinic...but we're food shopping first..aka using the internet. There hasn't been a ton of action since my last update, but here's what you missed. We had to give presentations yesterday in front of all of the trainers and the country director and program director, which was a little nerve wracking at first but ended up being totally fine. I did mine on making paper bag hand puppets of what you want to be when you grow up...and did most of the presentation in sesotho. Also I had some laundry accidents this week. First, I accidently set my wool socks on fire by putting them too close to my heater...booth pairs..oops. Second, I did some laundry, hung it on the line outside and when I went to go to school I saw that there was about 6 feet of raw meat hung on the line 6 inches from my clothes...gross. But these things happen and it just makes for another story to tell all of you. Also, I just want to shout out some penpal MVPs: thanks Jill and Hannah for being awesome with sending me letters, they totally made my days, and big shout out to Catherine for calling me!! You totally made my day better after the meat clothes incident!

No comments:

Post a Comment